Taylor Swift Hit Back So many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”

they were “shocked” to hear the news as the Midnights singer, also 33, is “not really his type.”Kelce previously dated Maya Benberry in 2016 after she won his heart on his dating show Catching Kelce on E! Network, but the relationship lasted only eight months. He then went on to date ex-beauty queen Kayla Nicole, whom he lived with for three years.

The two reportedly broke up in May 2022, but Patrick Mahone’s wife, Brittany, sparked Swift during her Eras concert in Kansas.

“I was disappointed that she doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings,” he told his brother, NFL star Jason Kelce, on their podcast. “So I was a little butthurt I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her.”Claiming he wanted to creatively pass the singer his digits, Travis explained, “If you’re up on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets. I received a bunch of them being there, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it.”

But he noted, “She doesn’t meet anybody, or at least she didn’t want to meet me, so I took it personal.”