they were “shocked” to hear the news as the Midnights singer, also 33, is “not really his type.”Kelce previously dated Maya Benberry in 2016 after she won his heart on his dating show Catching Kelce on E! Network, but the relationship lasted only eight months. He then went on to date ex-beauty queen Kayla Nicole, whom he lived with for three years.

Taylor Swift Hit Back So many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!” – News

The two reportedly broke up in May 2022, but Patrick Mahone’s wife, Brittany, sparked Swift during her Eras concert in Kansas.

“I was disappointed that she doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings,” he told his brother, NFL star Jason Kelce, on their podcast. “So I was a little butthurt I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her.”Claiming he wanted to creatively pass the singer his digits, Travis explained, “If you’re up on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets. I received a bunch of them being there, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it.”

But he noted, “She doesn’t meet anybody, or at least she didn’t want to meet me, so I took it personal.”

Prince William and King Charles want key thing ‘made clear’ about Meghan and Harry Nigeria trip

Taylor Swift SAD and HEARTBROKEN after Andy Reid revealed 2 reasons why Travis Kelce CANN’T continue with the NFL.k

Filmmaker’s Parents Choose Medical Aid in Dying, End Their Lives in Emotional Docuseries: Editing ‘Was Hell’ (Exclusive)

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS6 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview