News update;My fans are my well-wisher not my haters says Taylor swift , They love my relationship with Travis Kelce cus he make me happy. If you are a fans of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”

summit, are from her freshly released album, The Tortured Poets Department.She also charts 32 songs – all 31 from the deluxe version of The Tortured Poets Department plus Lover stand-out hit “Cruel Summer” – on the latest list overall, the most ever in a single week by a woman. Swift was already the only artist ever to dominate the Hot 100’s upon its release.

“There is nothing to avenge, no scores to settle once wounds have healed. And upon further reflection, a good number of them turned out to be self-inflicted. This writer is of the firm belief that our tears become holy in the form of ink on a page. Once we have spoken our saddest story, we can be free of it.

” in a single day with more than 300 million streams accumulated in its first 24 hours of availability. Similarly, “Fortnight” set a new precedent for most single-day streams amongst individual songs on the platform.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS28 mins ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me.

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, offered her response to Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s commencement speech on Thursday. Stafford took issue with Butker’s words toward women at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, who were about to graduate, as well as his remarks on IVF and “dangerous gender ideologies.” She spoke out about it on the Instagram Stories of her podcast, “The Morning After.”

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were caught by paparazzi enjoying a VERY romantic date night after Taylor’s concert– walking and moonlighting while his teammates criticized him for having trouble at NFL.k

Taylor Swift Piles on Versace Accessories as Travis Kelce Goes Full Hypebeast in $1,285 Sweater for Boat Date

Breaking news : Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, wife Isabelle welcome new baby boy Amidst Criticism “Pray for Us!”

Kansas City Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butker is getting cancelled due to him expressing his religious beliefs during a commencement speech. What are your thoughts on this?