Watch Taylor Swift BLUSHING Reaction the moment Travis Kelce names her his ‘significant other’ while auctioning off Eras Tour tickets at Chiefs teammate Patrick Mahomes’ charity gala – after the auctioning off, Patrick Mahomes did something ODD that SPARKED REACTIONS among fans amid rumors that QB’s wife Brittany was slammed as ‘fake and disloyal’ to pop star

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce made a striking appearance at Patrick and Brittany Mahomes’ charity auction event, where the Kansas City Chiefs tight end referred to the pop singer as his ‘significant other.’

She has too many red flags and people are starting to see through her fake and bitchy persona,’ one inside source told DailyMail.com. ‘She is an opportunist who is clearly not a girl’s girl.’

Swift and Kelce were on hand as guests of Mahomes and his wife, Brittany, who was ripped by one insider for allegedly putting on a front with the pop star.

‘I think, um, I was just talking to my significant other,’ Kelce said, whetting the audience’s appetite for a highly coveted auction item: tickets to her Eras Tour.

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..