Breaking News:My fans are my well-wisher not my haters says Taylor swift , They love my relationship with Travis Kelce cus he make me happy. If you are a fans of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”

When asked why the world is so “fascinated” by his relationship, Kelce was quick to respond. “I think the values that we stand for,” he said. “Who we are as people. We love to shine light on others, shine light around the people that help and support us.”

The athlete added, “I feel like we both have just a love for life.” Kelce and the “Anti-Hero” singer have taken fans on quite a ride since September 2023, when they first went public with their relationship. Swifties “I’m focused on getting this [Super Bowl] ring,” he responded to a question about whether a wedding band was in his future. “That’s all my mind is focused on right now.”

For now, the main focus of Tayvis shippers is whether Swift will be able to attend the 2024 Super Bowl to cheer Kelce on as the Chiefs take on the San Francsico 49ers. The 14-time Grammy winner has a string of Eras Tour shows scheduled in Tokyo through Saturday (Feb. 10), just one da

Prince William and King Charles want key thing ‘made clear’ about Meghan and Harry Nigeria trip

Taylor Swift SAD and HEARTBROKEN after Andy Reid revealed 2 reasons why Travis Kelce CANN’T continue with the NFL.k

Filmmaker’s Parents Choose Medical Aid in Dying, End Their Lives in Emotional Docuseries: Editing ‘Was Hell’ (Exclusive)

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS5 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview