Taylor Swift fans think Kim Kardashian sent ‘secret message’ to singer with Met Gala look after diss track

KIM Kardashian has confused many fans with her recent Met Gala look. The reality TV star wore a simple gray cardigan over her designer gown and some fans thought it was a dig at Taylor Swift.

The singer released the cardigan a few days after her 11th album dropped – releasing cardigans has become a tradition since Taylor dropped the song Cardigan in 2020Credit: Instagram taylornation

Kim, 43, wore a custom silver Maison Margiela Couture gown to the Met Gala on Monday. The gown was strapless and had leaves adorned on it. However, what stumped Met Gala viewers was that Kim kept a gray cardigan over her dress the entire time she walked the carpet.

It fell around her shoulders and she kept it bunched up in her hands as she walked, not allowing those in attendance to see the full cardigan. Kim explained the reasoning that she wore the coverup to Vogue that night.
She suggested that the cardigan was inspired by a “wild night” she had in a garden with a former boyfriend. The Met Gala’s theme this year was Garden of Time, so Kim chose to honor this memory of hers to fit the theme. “Oh, this is like the wildest night of my life in a garden,” she chuckled. “And I just ran out and grabbed my boyfriend’s sweater and threw it on and had to get to work.” “My hair’s all messed up,” Kim added.