Everyone had the same reaction after the image of parents placing their sleeping child on the ground while enjoying a musical feast at The Eras Tour concert

Taylor Swift has just held a series of epic concerts called The Eras Tour in Paris (France), attracting tens of thousands of audiences to support. Besides the top performance, side stories of the concert also received great attention from the public. According to Pagesix news on the morning of May 13, an audience posted on social networks a picture of a parent placing a sleeping baby on the ground while enjoying a music party at a concert on May 10 ( local time). This netizen also criticized: “I’m not one of the people standing there. But I will definitely notify the security forces if I witness the baby being thrown on the ground. The act of placing a child It’s really dangerous in places like that.” On the event’s website, the organizers also advised audiences not to bring children under 6 years old to the recent The Eras Tour concert.

Taylor has just completed a series of concerts in Paris before landing in 17 other cities in Europe On social networking forums, netizens strongly criticized the above-mentioned parent’s action of letting his children lie down and sleep during the concert. These audiences emphasized that the baby will definitely be in danger in case something goes wrong at the concert. Not stopping there, high volume during concerts also has a negative impact on children if parents do not take measures to protect their children’s ears. Netizens simultaneously expressed anger at the image of a baby being placed on the ground by a parent during a recent concert: “I also have a child that big. I can’t imagine that this parent would let their child come here.” concert at the gymnasium. I also understand that it is difficult to find a suitable babysitter, but if you take your child out, don’t leave him lying on the ground like that. Also, parents need to use one Carry your baby in a carrier. And you should also take measures to protect your child’s ears”, “I can’t understand why that parent would take their child to these types of activities and then leave them lying on the ground.” “, “I can’t imagine how scared the baby must be when he wakes up”, “It seems like the baby is wearing ear protection, but the sound there is still very noisy. It’s unclear to the ears Is the baby fully protected?” “When a dangerous incident occurs, the audience will push each other. Then the baby will definitely be in danger”…

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..

CELEBRITIESKid Rock’s Homage to Toby Keith Shatters Records, Outdrawing Taylor Swift’s Largest Concert, What did Taylor say?

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce kiss on the lips in a new picture from the loved-up couple’s night out in Kansas City before she flew back to New York