She is bad influence ‘ I don’t know why Mom of two will dress almost naked , Patrick Mahomes wife Brittany face criticism over new Bikini Look

The 28-year-old wife of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes showed off her physique while hanging out with girlfriends on a yacht in Mexico. In photos from Sunday, April 21, she’s seen lounging on the boat in a tiny orange bikini that has a triangle top (revealing some underboob) and cheeky bottoms.

She also sported bright orange sunglasses to match her swimwear.

In February 2024, the Texas native made her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit debut as a 2024 Rookie and is set to feature in the magazine’s 60th anniversary issue, out in May.

Per SI Swim’s editor in chief MJ Day, Brittany was selected because she’s the “epitome of a modern-day powerhouse.”

“Brittany’s journey has surpassed all expectations, inspiring others with her tenacity and unyielding determination,” Day adds in a statement.