Breaking News: World reacts to major Travis Kelce announcement , blame’s Taylor swift… Full story below

It’s been a wild few months for Kansas City Chiefs superstar tight end Travis Kelce as he began dating pop sensation Taylor Swift and helped lead his team to their second consecutive Super Bowl. And now, it sounds like he’s taking on a new challenge.

This week, it was announced that Travis Kelce will be the host of the new Amazon Prime show Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity? which is a spinoff of the popular show Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?

“I grew up loving game shows, and I’m excited to be following in the footsteps of so many TV icons by hosting my very first one with Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity,” Kelce said. “The original show is a great success, so to be bringing a new format with everyone’s favorite celebrities to the screen, will definitely be entertaining. I’m just happy to be on the hosting side of the equation here and excited to see how these famous faces keep up.”

Obviously, this is a pretty significant announcement and people had a lot to say about it on social media as a result.