Mothers all around the WORLD including mothers in Sports APPLAUDS Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes as he RAISES a glass to women’s sports in recently posted video for Time100 Gala and says ‘You Are All Special!’ in April to Celebrate Mother’s day for all Women – ‘He is so thoughtful and caring…’

The Kansas City Chiefs quarterback attended the ceremony after being named on the publication’s prestigious 100 Most Influential People list last month.

In a video posted by TIME on Monday, May 3, the three-time Super Bowl MVP used his moment on stage to praise women’s sports and gave a shoutout to Las Vegas Aces star A’Ja Wilson.

For a long time, there was this well-meaning but patronizing idea that you should care about women’s sports because that aligns with your values. And sure, there’s some merit to that. But the real reason you should care about women’s sports is because they’re incredible.’

Just google A’Ja Wilson’s highlights, and you’ll see what I’m talking about,’ he added.

‘The talent, the narratives, the personalities, women’s sports has it all, and I think people are finally starting to figure that out.’

Mahomes pointed out some of the milestones in women’s sports over recent years. He praised the women’s NCAA tournament final between Iowa and South Carolina becoming ESPN’s most-viewed basketball game, Coco Gauff’s first match in the US Open getting more views than the men’s final, and the rising interest in the WNBA and NWSL.