Julia Roberts’ SURPRISING reaction to Taylor Swift and NFL star Travis Kelce romance.

Speaking to Extra TV at the NYC premiere of new movie Leave the World Behind, Roberts talked about sports as the journalist questioned the actress, “Now what about Kansas City?”

To this, My Best Friend’s Wedding star replied, “I know, I love them too.”

“And you’re a big Taylor fan, too,” asked the reported and Roberts said, “Oh, yes.”

When asked about what their nickname should be, “Taylor and Travis?”

The Oscar winner outrightly stated, “I think let’s just let them be the Kansas City Chiefs.”

Roberts is not the only celebrity who has shown no interest over the new couple. Katy Perry, Hilarie Burton and Gigi Hadid have also not commented on the pair.

Earlier, OK! reported that the couple is “still going strong” as Swift attended Kelce’s latest game in Wisconsin.