Jon Gosselin Says He Lost More Than 30 Lbs. in Two Months on Ozempic: ‘I Feel Amazing’

Buy it! Levi’s jeans, Brooks sneakers, and more editor-approved fashion deals
3 Things to Know About Jon Bon Jovi’s 4 Kids

LIFESTYLE
HEALTH
The TLC alum said using the generic form of Ozempic “helped me stop drinking” and “get my appetite under control”

By Escher Walcott Published on April 27, 2024 11:02AM EDT
Jon Gosselin attends the grand opening of Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Clinic West Hollywood
Jon Gosselin. PHOTO: PAUL ARCHULETA/GETTY
Jon Gosselin is opening up about his weight loss journey.

While attending the Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center West Hollywood grand opening on April 25, the Jon & Kate Plus 8 alum, 47, shared that he has lost 32 lbs. in two months on semaglutide, known widely by the brand names Ozempic and Wegovy.

“You know what’s annoying? The regret of not starting it 10 years ago,” Gosselin told Page Six at Thursday’s event. “I feel amazing! Like, why didn’t I do this sooner? Maybe it wasn’t the right time.”

PEOPLE
Buy it! Levi’s jeans, Brooks sneakers, and more editor-approved fashion deals
3 Things to Know About Jon Bon Jovi’s 4 Kids

LIFESTYLE
HEALTH

By Escher Walcott Published on April 27, 2024 11:02AM EDT
Jon Gosselin. PHOTO: PAUL ARCHULETA/GETTY
Jon Gosselin is opening up about his weight loss journey.

Semaglutide is an FDA-approved prescription medication for people with type 2 diabetes that works in the brain to impact satiety. Over the past year it has become very popular for weight loss, both in and out of Hollywood.

Gosselin added that using semaglutide has also improved his eating habits and given up alcohol altogether.

“It’s really nice because it helped me stop drinking and it helped me get my appetite under control with less eating,” Gosselin told Page Six. “I was able to really refocus my diet that way, I just focused on consuming what I need to consume in a healthy manner.”

Prince William and King Charles want key thing ‘made clear’ about Meghan and Harry Nigeria trip

Taylor Swift SAD and HEARTBROKEN after Andy Reid revealed 2 reasons why Travis Kelce CANN’T continue with the NFL.k

Filmmaker’s Parents Choose Medical Aid in Dying, End Their Lives in Emotional Docuseries: Editing ‘Was Hell’ (Exclusive)

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS5 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview