‘I listen to everything she says and don’t think twice… that’s the way to keep a relationship’ – Travis Kelce reveals how he handles life as Taylor Swift’s boyfriend… and why he will never do an interview with Taylor and also reality show with brother Jason

Kelce’s profile has skyrocketed since he started dating the pop sensation, whose new album includes songs seemingly about the Kansas City Chiefs star.

So far the tight end has not let the romance affect his performances on the field. Last season, he helped the Chiefs win a second successive Super Bowl.

Kelce was recently named the new host of ‘Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity’ and he explained how his mother Donna ensured he was ‘comfortable’ with the spotlight.

‘I think it was all the home videos my mom used to have with the old handheld camcorder,’ he told ExtraTV.

‘I just always felt comfortable with the camera on me and the lights on me. And sure enough, I love a good challenge – I get excited for a challenge.

‘Something I haven’t done before, or something that really makes me focus – and be or do something I haven’t done before. There’s something about that that I have a love for

Kelce and Swift’s relationship blossomed during the 2023 NFL season but back in 2016, the tight end took part in ‘Catching Kelce’.

The reality show saw Kelce date 50 women – one from each state. Nearly a decade on, he remains a regular on our screens in commercials – and soon on ‘Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity’.

But the 34-year-old has ruled out starring in a Kelce version of ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’.

‘Oh no, the reality show is in my past, I don’t think I’ll ever do another,’ he said with a laugh.

‘I tell you what, I’m going to have to be out on that. But who knows? Maybe (brother) Jason and (his wife) Kylie – you pick up the reality life.’

Jason, the recently retired Eagles center, documented his 2022 season – when he faced Travis in the Super Bowl – for a show on Amazon Prime.

The brothers remain close, with Travis opening up on the importance of having Jason by his side ‘really all throughout my life’.

‘It started as a young kid, really understanding the value of family and what it can do for you,’ he said.

‘It just injected confidence and excitement in my life and I’ve been so fortunate, I’ve been able to just follow his footsteps through life – into the football world and who knows what happens after that

Prince William and King Charles want key thing ‘made clear’ about Meghan and Harry Nigeria trip

Taylor Swift SAD and HEARTBROKEN after Andy Reid revealed 2 reasons why Travis Kelce CANN’T continue with the NFL.k

Filmmaker’s Parents Choose Medical Aid in Dying, End Their Lives in Emotional Docuseries: Editing ‘Was Hell’ (Exclusive)

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS5 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview