Travis Kelce urges haters to cease criticizing his relationship. Whatever issues you have with Taylor Swift, address them privately; there’s no need to bring her relationship into online discussions.””I cherish being with Taylor Swift, always enjoying every moment we spend together. But why don’t haters love Taylor Swift the way I do? They always seem to be searching for her mistakes.”

Travis Kelce must have taken some notes from Taylor Swift‘s Midnights track “Mastermind,” because after just two months of shooting his shot with the multi-Grammy-winning superstar, the “Anti-Hero” singer was first spotted cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs tight end at his football game in September. Talk about manifestation!Fans are loving the unexpected pairing, and Swifties have even started a hilarious trend on TikTok of telling their male partners that Swift put Kelce “on the map.”

While the coupling between Swift and Kelce might seem random to the casual entertainment consumer, Billboard has you covered. Below, we’ve compiled a full timeline of the duo’s relationship, from the football player trying to give a friendship bracelet to Swift during her Eras Tour stop in Kansas City in July 2023, Swift revealing when she and the NFL star started dating, to the singer attending his football game with his mother and more.

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..

CELEBRITIESKid Rock’s Homage to Toby Keith Shatters Records, Outdrawing Taylor Swift’s Largest Concert, What did Taylor say?

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce kiss on the lips in a new picture from the loved-up couple’s night out in Kansas City before she flew back to New York