Who is your favorite man between the three Legend Travis Kelce Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady,Who do you love most,Red flag for Travis ,yes for Patrick Mahomes and Hello for Tom Brady.

The Kansas City Chiefs duo scored their 16th postseason touchdown on Sunday, surpassing Brady and Gronkowski’s previous record.Mahomes and Kelce are now just one game away from making the Super Bowl, which will take place on Feb. 11 in Las Vegas.

Brady’s post congratulating Mahomes and Kelce garnered mixed responses from his followers.After sharing some lessons learned this year and a few words of wisdom, he wrote, “PS: The only downside to 2023 was when I was about to unretire in May and my friends threw a surprise retirement party. Kind of forced my hand.

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..

CELEBRITIESKid Rock’s Homage to Toby Keith Shatters Records, Outdrawing Taylor Swift’s Largest Concert, What did Taylor say?