Previously, during an episode of the podcast New Heights in July 2023, the star tight end and single player for the Kansas City Chiefs star revealed that he tried to give Swift a friendship bracelet with the digits of his phone number before her concert for her Eras Tour at the Arrowhead Stadium.

Watch : Why did people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to terminate; a true fans of mine should support my relationship and if you are happy about my relationship send me a love emoji… – News

“I was disappointed that she doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her,” Kelce admitted. Kelce’s brother, Jason Kelce added, “She doesn’t meet anybody — or at least sheWhy did Travis Kelce and Kayla Nicole break up? We don’t have a reason but Kelce and Nicole started dating after some Instagram interactions together.

“He had been following me and insta-flirting for a few months,” she revealed in an Instagram Story. “All double taps and no dm. Soooo after a little liquid courage and a pep talk from @iqueenb (something along the lines of ‘WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR’) I dm’d him on New Years.”

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me.

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, offered her response to Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s commencement speech on Thursday. Stafford took issue with Butker’s words toward women at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, who were about to graduate, as well as his remarks on IVF and “dangerous gender ideologies.” She spoke out about it on the Instagram Stories of her podcast, “The Morning After.”