Watch as Taylor Swift Surprises Fans AGAIN and Shares SWEET Moment of her Cooking with Travis Kelce on her Social Media Platform, The Couples have been really ‘Playing House’ Comfortably with no distractions… But Fans noticed something about Taylor Swift and Suspect that it was caused by what Travis did in the Video which caused Taylor’s mood to…

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are Instagram YouTube Short-official—by which I mean the musician included home footage of her and the football star in a cute lil’ new video that highlights a buncha sweet moments, including 1) Trav kissing Tay on the cheek while she’s cooking, and 2) them enjoying Singapore together (reminder: the Kansas City Chiefs star visited her on tour!).

These blokes warm the benches

We’ve been on a winning streak

He jokes that “It’s heroin, but this time with an E”

’Cause the sign on your heart

Said it’s still reserved for me

Honestly, who are we to fight the alchemy?

And!

Shirts off, and your friends lift you up, over their heads

Beer stickin’ to the floor, cheers chanted ’cause they said

“There was no chance trying to be the greatest in the league”

Where’s the trophy? He just comes, running over to me

And!!!!

I’m watching American Pie with you on a Saturday night

Your friends are around, so be quiet

I’m trying to stifle my sighs

’Cause I feel so high school every time I look at you,

AND!!!!!!!!!

Are you gonna marry, kiss, or kill me (Kill me)

It’s just a game, but really (Really)

I’m bettin’ on all three for us two (All three)

Get my car door, isn’t that sweet? (That sweet)

Then pull me to the backsеat (Backseat)

No one’s evеr had me (Had me), not like you

Donna Kelce has opened up on her decision to change her Facebook profile picture just days before Super Bowl LVIII, as she revealed that she did not plan on doing so until she got caught up in the moment after Kansas City’s AFC Championship win.

Kelce has been nominated for a Kids’ Choice Award in the past, but this is his first since his relationship with Swift began. Swift and Kelce’s public relationship began last September after she attended a Kansas City Chiefs game against the Chicago Bears

Today, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s son, Prince Archie, celebrates a major milestone – his 5th birthday! The young royal has stolen the hearts of people around the world with his adorable smile and charming personality.

Travis Kelce has opened up on his plans to venture into broadcasting when his NFL career eventually comes to an end.

Also joining the trio for the night out was Kate Moss, Stella McCartney, Cara Delevingne, Lena Dunham, Chrissie Hynde and Haim sisters Este and Danielle

DO YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU OR WHAT I’M JUST WANT TO HAVING FUN?”: TRAVIS KELCE ASKED A WEIRD QUESTION BUT HIS RESPONSE KEEPS EVERYONE’INTERESTED’ WITH HIS LATEST COMMENTS ON RELATIONSHIP STATUS WITH TAYLOR SWIFT

When they aren’t on stage or on the field, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce love spending time in the kitchen. During a press conference amid the Kansas City Chiefs’ minicamp Tuesday (June 11), the tight end said that he loves cooking with his superstar girlfriend and revealed which of her recipes are his favorites.

There’s a new report that suggests Queen Camilla has shut down any possibility of having peace talks with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

The royal couple’s newborn son and daughter were born earlier today at a London hospital, weighing in at 7lbs 11oz and 6lbs 1oz, respectively. Both babies are healthy and happy, and the new family of four is “doing wonderfully,” according to a palace spokesperson.

King Charles has announced that he is expecting his last child with his wife, Queen Camilla. This surprising and joyous news has captivated the public and added a new chapter to the royal family’s story. The announcement has been met with excitement and well-wishes from across the globe, as people eagerly anticipate the newest addition to the royal family.

According to an insider, Kelce’s manager has confirmed that the 3-time Super Bowl champ is flying to Singapore so he can see and spend time with his girlfriend.