VIDEO: Jason Kelce Had Some Harsh Things To Say About The Tom Brady Roast On Netflix

Jason Kelce and Tom Brady (Photos via @newheightshow/Twitter and Getty images)
It’s safe to say that Jason Kelce won’t be getting roasted in front of a worldwide audience anytime soon, as he’s suggested that he doesn’t know why anyone would subject him or herself to such a thing.

The former Philadelphia Eagles center discussed Tom Brady’s Netflix roast with his brother Travis on their ‘New Heights’ podcast this week and was confused over the ex-quarterback allowing himself to be roasted, though he found the entire thing funny.

Jason was also chuffed by Brady’s former teammates showing up for him the way they did.

“It was pure entertainment and I’m really happy they did it but I just don’t get the roasts,” he said. “I don’t know why people do it. Maybe I take myself too seriously … It was star-studded. The best part about it was how many just iconic NFL and celebrities of immense stature that were there.

“Not to mention the entire Patriots dynasty showing up for Tom. That being said, I really don’t F- Ing get it. I don’t get why people do roasts. I don’t get why they are a thing. Haha, yeah, my family’s ruined, it’s so funny, everyone’s laughing, it’s great, we’re having fun, yeah right.’”

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS1 hour ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me.

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, offered her response to Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s commencement speech on Thursday. Stafford took issue with Butker’s words toward women at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, who were about to graduate, as well as his remarks on IVF and “dangerous gender ideologies.” She spoke out about it on the Instagram Stories of her podcast, “The Morning After.”

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were caught by paparazzi enjoying a VERY romantic date night after Taylor’s concert– walking and moonlighting while his teammates criticized him for having trouble at NFL.k