Travis Kelce Wants to ‘Explore’ Paris with Taylor Swift ‘Some Other Time’ When They’re Less Busy

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce will always have Paris — even if the NFL star says he didn’t get to see that much of the City of Lights.

I didn’t get out there in time,” he said. “Shout out to Paris for showing up and showing out at all the concerts. It looked absolutely amazing for the first three shows and that last show was every bit of electric energy all night, man it was fun.”

For Travis, his busy offseason has already included inking a new contract with the Chiefs, hosting the new game show spinoff Are You Smarter Than a Celebrity? and joining the cast of Ryan Murphy’s new FX series, Grotesquerie

Travis and the fan crossed also paths at the Louis Vuitton store, where the “92 percenter” was wearing a green New Heights hat paired with a Chiefs 89 jersey — which was “significant” to Swift’s 1989 album, Travis said.

Despite not seeing many of the city’s sights, Travis clearly had an appreciation for the locale.

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..