Travis Kelce is all set to perform his first hosting gig as the NFL star preparing to become the next host of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? The Chiefs tight end recently shared his hot statement on an upcoming Hollywood project. Here’s what Travis Kelce said.

Travis Kelce is preparing for his new role as the host of the Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? show and recently made a statement about it. Here’s what Kelce said. “I think it was all the home videos my mom used to have with the old camcorder, the handheld joint, at the house. I just always felt comfortable with the camera on me and the lights on me. Sure enough, I love a good challenge. I get excited for a challenge,” Travis Kelce explained via People.

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that Kelce will be playing the role of host in the spinoff of the Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Later, the Chiefs star said that she grew up watching and loving the game shows, and thus, he’s excited to be a part of one and follow the footsteps of renowned TV icons. According to Kelce’s statement, he is comfortable in front of the camera. This confidence could be a result of his previous work, such as Catching Kelce, a reality dating show by E! But he also has plenty of experience in hosting.

Travis Kelce hosts New Heights, a podcast with 2.3 million subscribers that the NFL star runs with his retired Eagles center brother, Jason Kelce. The podcast is one of the fastest-growing YouTube channels, and its recently calculated value is $100 million. The release date of the new show has yet to be determined. However, Travis Kelce has assured his fans that his focus will always be on winning more games on the field. “I’m every bit as motivated to get back and win another Super Bowl. That’ll always be my number one job until I retire,” he noted to Extra