Travis Kelce is all set to perform his first hosting gig as the NFL star preparing to become the next host of Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? The Chiefs tight end recently shared his hot statement on an upcoming Hollywood project. Here’s what Travis Kelce said.

Travis Kelce is preparing for his new role as the host of the Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? show and recently made a statement about it. Here’s what Kelce said. “I think it was all the home videos my mom used to have with the old camcorder, the handheld joint, at the house. I just always felt comfortable with the camera on me and the lights on me. Sure enough, I love a good challenge. I get excited for a challenge,” Travis Kelce explained via People.

Earlier this month, it was confirmed that Kelce will be playing the role of host in the spinoff of the Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Later, the Chiefs star said that she grew up watching and loving the game shows, and thus, he’s excited to be a part of one and follow the footsteps of renowned TV icons. According to Kelce’s statement, he is comfortable in front of the camera. This confidence could be a result of his previous work, such as Catching Kelce, a reality dating show by E! But he also has plenty of experience in hosting.

Travis Kelce hosts New Heights, a podcast with 2.3 million subscribers that the NFL star runs with his retired Eagles center brother, Jason Kelce. The podcast is one of the fastest-growing YouTube channels, and its recently calculated value is $100 million. The release date of the new show has yet to be determined. However, Travis Kelce has assured his fans that his focus will always be on winning more games on the field. “I’m every bit as motivated to get back and win another Super Bowl. That’ll always be my number one job until I retire,” he noted to Extra

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me.

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, offered her response to Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s commencement speech on Thursday. Stafford took issue with Butker’s words toward women at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, who were about to graduate, as well as his remarks on IVF and “dangerous gender ideologies.” She spoke out about it on the Instagram Stories of her podcast, “The Morning After.”