Taylor Swift is taking a break from re-releasing every song she’s already released and a million more “from the vault” to bring us her 10th album (for the first time.)

And you know what that means, I am obliged to word vomit my opinions on each and every track. As an elder millennial (and I would argue, her target demo since we are the same age) I have outgrown her drop everything for a spur of the moment surprise antics.

CELEBRITIESThe perfect man, who will be respectful and treat me like the queen that Taylor Swift waited 30 years to have Full Details in comment Published 2 hours ago on June 3, 2024By Helen Winslet

I full-on missed this album announcement because it happened at the VMA’s, an awards show for Youths that I’ve fully accepted I’m too old for on the same year that she bombards us with this.

And when this album came out at midnight and then another 7 songs were dropped GOTCHA style at 3am, I was snug as a bug in a cozy Queen in a blissful state of REM. I woke up, walked the dog, and listened to the album for the first time in the shower while I got ready for work like a G-D adult. No more nonsense for me, Tay!

Although I stand by the fact that this woman is a lyrical songwriting genius and deserves her megastardom because of it, I can also admit that releasing every song she’s ever written is getting to be a little overwhelming. Thirteen was a solid album and a feasible amount of tracks for me to pull original commentary out of my ass for this blog.

Twenty is really pushing it and we might have to pop open a bottle of wine to get through it. But I have a job to do here, one that I created for myself nearly 8 years ago with 1989 and by God, I’ll continue to fulfill this duty for the loyal Salties.

CELEBRITY2 weeks ago

Iga Swiatek and Ons Jabeur crash out of Wimbledon on huge day of upsets Photo of admin admin Send an email1 day ago0 2 minutes read

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Brittany and Patrick Mahomes Celebrate the Fourth of July in London

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Schocking news Cheating Scandal alert: Travis Kelce caught with Mysterious Blonde who many suspects to be Oliver Dunne while Taylor Swift is awayPublished 32 seconds ago on July 4, 2024By Bob kate

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Breaking news Fans gushed as NFL superstar Travis Kelce captured the attention and hearts of fans worldwide by proposing to none other than pop icon Taylor Swift.

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Schocking news ❤️ Taylor Swift plans to attend as many of Travis Kelce’s games as possible next season, reciprocating the NFL star’s support during her Eras Tour offseason.-Published 8 mins ago on July 4, 2024By Bob kate

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Simona Halep și fostul ei soț Toni Iuruc anunță sarcina de șase săptămâni cu gemeni.

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Świątek: “Po zmianie nawierzchni kilka meczów nie jest komfortowych, trzeba to zaakceptować”Published 8 seconds ago on July 3, 2024By Anita kelce

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Hot news Iga Świątek nagle zapytana o Roberta Lewandowskiego. Potwierdziła 30 sekund ByHo

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

She likes that Travis is so proud of her and that he isn’t afraid to show his love for her publicly,” the source says of Kelce, who recently traveled to see Swift’s concerts.

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

Fans of both Swift and Kelce have flooded social media with congratulatory messages and well-wishes, celebrating the union of two beloved public figures. The engagement has quickly become a trending topic, with many expressing their excitement and happiness for the couple.

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

And it seems as though that candle of scandal continues to burn even today, some five years since The Sun published the aforesaid information. Last week there were multiple articles written about Rose – in the midst of the media throng to find out where Kate Middleton was – with some news outlets even being accused of ‘soft-launching’ the Marchioness in preparation for a time wherein her alleged affair with William became official news.

CELEBRITY3 weeks ago

CELEBRITIESIga Świątek Triumfuje w Stylu, Zdobywając Kolejny Tytuł Wielkiego SzlemaPublished 1 min ago on July 2, 2024By Michael joy W świecie sportu istnieją chwile, które przechodzą do historii jako kamienie milowe, definiujące karierę i dziedzictwo sportowca. Jedną z takich chwil był finałowy mecz [Nazwa Turnieju], gdzie Iga Świątek, młoda tenisistka z Polski, osiągnęła wyjątkowy sukces. W niezapomnianym występie na kortach, zdobyła kolejny tytuł Wielkiego Szlema, wzbudzając zachwyt nie tylko swoją grą, ale także determinacją i wdziękiem. Artykuł ten przygląda się głębiej jej drodze do triumfu, znaczeniu tego zwycięstwa oraz wpływowi, jaki wywarła na świat tenisa. ### Wzlot Igi Świątek Iga Świątek urodziła się 31 maja 2001 roku w Warszawie, w rodzinie o sportowych korzeniach. Jej ojciec, Tomasz Świątek, był olimpijczykiem w wioślarstwie, co wpłynęło na wczesne zainteresowanie córki sportem. Już w młodym wieku Iga wykazywała się niezwykłym talentem tenisowym i poświęceniem, co stanowiło solidną podstawę dla jej późniejszych osiągnięć.