NFL

Paris Hilton Celebrates First Mother’s Day as a Mom of 2: ‘My Heart Is So Full Today

Hilton shares her kids — son Phoenix, 16 months, and daughter London, 5 months — with husband Carter Reum

She also shared individual videos of London playing with her favorite doll and Phoenix having fun in the pool and with the family’s dogs. There’s even a quick snippet of the brother-sister duo together, with Phoenix gently rocking his sister’s chair.

“My first Mother’s Day as a mom of two! My heart is so full today ,” she captioned the photo, adding, “Use #FameWontLoveYou in your Mother’s Day posts so I can see all of your beautiful families .”

Speaking to PEOPLE after the birth of son Phoenix, Hilton said, “It’s always been my dream to be a mother,” adding that she and Reum, who welcomed both of their kids via surrogate, “are so excited to start our family together and our hearts are exploding with love for our baby boy.”