Logo Kim Kardashian made feelings clear ; Did you think Taylor swift will indulge ?

On Taylor Swift’s new album The Tortured Poets Department, one of her songs titled “thanK you aIMee” seemed to address an old feud with SKIMS founder Kim Kardashian. Even the title alludes to their long standing conflict with capitalized letters spelling out “KIM.” Clearly, Swift has been thinking about her former friend for some time, but a source tells US Weekly that this will be her last word on the matter.

Taylor has moved on and is not looking back,” they said. “The song is her final word.”

The insider added that the Eras Tour star “has not heard” from Kardashian about the song, which contains lyrics about a bully named Aimee who “threatens to push me down the stairs” and “wrote headlines in the local paper, laughing at each baby step I’d take.”

The original conflict began in 2016 when Kardashian released a recording on Snapchat that seemed to show Swift approving a lyric in Kanye West’s song “Famous” where he says he “made that b-tch famous.” Swift has denied approving the lyric and the full phone call release was an incident that caused quite a stir on social media.

Swift told TIME that Kardashian’s actions took a psychological toll on her.

“You have a fully manufactured frame job, in an illegally recorded phone call, which Kim Kardashian edited and then put out to say to everyone that I was a liar,” she said. “That took me down psychologically to a place I’ve never been before. I moved to a foreign country. I didn’t leave a rental house for a year. I was afraid to get on phone calls. I pushed away most people in my life because I didn’t trust anyone anymore. I went down really, really hard.”

In the track “thanK you aIMee,” the Aimee in question is eventually triumphed over, leaving Swift the victor in the narrative.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS47 mins ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me.

Kelly Stafford, the wife of Los Angeles Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford, offered her response to Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker’s commencement speech on Thursday. Stafford took issue with Butker’s words toward women at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, who were about to graduate, as well as his remarks on IVF and “dangerous gender ideologies.” She spoke out about it on the Instagram Stories of her podcast, “The Morning After.”

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce were caught by paparazzi enjoying a VERY romantic date night after Taylor’s concert– walking and moonlighting while his teammates criticized him for having trouble at NFL.k

Taylor Swift Piles on Versace Accessories as Travis Kelce Goes Full Hypebeast in $1,285 Sweater for Boat Date

Breaking news : Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, wife Isabelle welcome new baby boy Amidst Criticism “Pray for Us!”

Kansas City Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butker is getting cancelled due to him expressing his religious beliefs during a commencement speech. What are your thoughts on this?