Katy Perry Jokingly Asks Orlando Bloom to ‘Put Your Socks Away’: ‘Don’t Need You to Climb Mount Everest’

The singer, 39, jokingly complained about Bloom, 47, not putting his socks away “in the right place” in an Instagram post on Tuesday, April 30, after praising the actor over his new Peacock extreme sports series Orlando Bloom: To The Edge.

In a joint carousel post shared by the pair, Perry first wrote in the caption, “In a world of AI/deepfakin/green-screenin/vfxing/stunt doublin, etc., etc., my hero baby daddy @orlandobloom does it all and FOR REAL. If you haven’t seen #OnTheEdge on @peacock yet, buckle up and grab a ginger ale (like I did!) and stream it now …”

Alongside her comments, Perry shared a photo of her finger pointing at a pair of Bloom’s black Nike socks slotted into a clothes hook beside an open cabinet.

She also added a big red circle over the socks in a funny addition to the snap to further highlight Bloom’s laundry mishap.

Away from her joke comments, Perry and Bloom posed together in matching black outfits, with Perry gazing at Bloom as the pair stood arm-in-arm in the first photo shared. In a second photo, she pretended to karate kick the actor in the face as he leaned back.