He couldn’t hold back his tears after trying to be strong to record the video…’ – Watch EMOTIONAL Video as Travis Kelce gives hint on the END of his career in Kansas City Chiefs and NFL after signing new two-year deal

The three-time Super Bowl champion, who reached an agreement on a two-year contract extension with the Chiefs Monday, shared an emotional video confirming the news.

Feels good to be in KC. I remember coming here 12 years ago, man. It’s an honor and a pleasure and I can’t wait to get after it these next two years. No better than right now. Getting fired up for this year. Just got out on the field with the boys, we’re back at it baby.’

The Athletic’s Nate Taylor claimed his new average annual salary is $17.1million, eclipsing that of New York Giants tight end Darren Waller, who earns $17million annually.

Meanwhile, the Chiefs tweeted, ‘We signed the greatest tight end ever to a new contract.’

Kelce’s pal, quarterback Patrick Mahomes, also shared the team’s enthusiasm.

‘I told yall I’ll never let him leave!! Congrats my guy! @tkelce,’ he wrote on X.

The ‘New Heights’ podcast host, who has taken home more than $89million throughout 11 seasons with the Chiefs, said he was flirting with the idea of retirement in November.

‘That’s the only thing I’ve never really been open about, the discomfort,’ Travis told his podcast co-host, brother Jason Kelce, late last year.

Kelce’s pal, quarterback Patrick Mahomes, also shared the team’s enthusiasm.

‘The pain. The lingering injuries – the 10 surgeries I’ve had that I still feel every single surgery to this day. The surgeries take a toll, man,’ he continued.