G Flip asserts that, truth be told, Travis can’t marry Taylor Swift. G Flip explains that Travis Kelce is a man whose eyes don’t remain fixed on one woman, and he is desired by all women.,,

Having studied Travis Kelce, I understand the type of woman he is. Even if Travis Kelce isn’t pursuing a woman, women also pursue him because he’s a handsome man and every lady wants to marry him.

I honestly still can’t believe that she liked it,” the 30-year-old artist, born Georgia Claire Flipo in Melbourne, tells PEOPLE from Australia.

“I never thought she would see it, let alone like it. … Taylor is so generous with helping up and coming artists, so I’m really honored, grateful and honestly in disbelief that she offered that to me.”

G Flip has discussed the moment they (G Flip used they/them pronouns) received a “cheeky invite” to Taylor Swift’s Eras tour in Melbourne, revealing that the world-famous pop star watched their Cruel Summer Like A Version, and liked it.

In an interview with Extra’s Melvin Robert on the red carpet at the 35th annual GLAAD Awards on Thursday (14 March), G Flip was asked what the experience was like watching Taylor Swift perform her Eras show in Melbourne.
“It was so amazing,” the Worst Person Alive singer said. “I’m obviously such a big fan of Taylor Swift and all her work and her as a songwriter and performer. The show is one of the best productions I’ve ever seen in my entire life, and I was lucky enough that Taylor invited me to sit in the family and friends area in Melbourne, so…”

Robert then quipped that G Flip must “know people” to have received that spot, to which they responded, “I don’t know [people], I’ve never met [Taylor], but I was very flattered that she offered to let me see it from a really good view.”

Robert also brought out G Flip’s Cruel Summer cover – G Flip’s wife, Chrishell Stouse, called it “amazing” as Robert asked if Taylor Swift had seen it. “She heard that, and then she gave me a cheeky invite.”

Taylor Swift is reportedly planning her summer wedding with boyfriend Travis Kelce, however, the NFL star player is under pressure from the musician’s enthusiastic approach.

The Chiefs star shared a compilation of fun moments with his father in a TikTok set to Avicii’s “The Nights” Travis Kelce gave his dad Ed a special shout-out on Father’s Day.

Taylor Swift, the internationally renowned singer-songwriter, and Travis Kelce, the celebrated tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, have been in the spotlight not only for their individual achievements but also for their blossoming romance. The pregnancy confirmation by reputable medical professionals in Liverpool adds a new chapter to their love story.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady announced they were divorcing in 2022 after 13 years of marriage. At the time, the former couple confirmed their split on social media, saying they had “gratitude” for their time together and that the decision had been made “amicably.”

CELEBRITY1 day ago

In a heartwarming gesture, Taylor Swift celebrated her parents’ 36th wedding anniversary with an incredible surprise: an $8 million gift. The pop superstar, known for her generosity and close-knit family ties, marked the occasion by gifting her parents, Andrea and Scott Swift, a luxurious property.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Lively’s daughters Betty, James and Inez were in the audience at Swift’s Madrid Eras tour on Monday, June 17.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

In a thrilling update for fans and followers, the families of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have officially announced the wedding date of the celebrated couple. This highly anticipated event is set to take place on July 13, 2024. Both families shared the joyous news, offering a glimpse into the upcoming nuptials.

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift’s fans have compared her relationship with Travis Kelce to an iconic movie power couple following their on-field PDA celebration on Sunday.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Taylor Swift Hit Back At Kim Kardashian,She wants my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce, renowned tight end for the Kansas City Chiefs, and Taylor Swift, one of the most influential artists in the music industry, have been the subject of widespread speculation regarding their relationship. This proposal confirms the deep bond they share and marks a significant milestone in their romance.

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce arrived in Los Angeles over the weekend after secretly spending a week in the Bahamas. The pair is keeping a low profile during Swift’s tour break and Kelce’s NFL off-season, though a source spoke to Entertainment Tonight about how things are going for them—and where the couple sees their relationship headed.

CELEBRITY4 days ago

Taylor Swift calls Travis Kelce her “ lovely Star Husband” in front of millions of people as she leads NFL stars in an epic celebrity softball game Born to Win, amid the finale of the trip The Edinburgh Eras tour is underway…Published 31 seconds ago on June 15, 2024By Kimberly Rodriguez