Elizabeth Gutiérrez Confirms Her Separation from DWTS Alum William Levy: ‘I Couldn’t Give More, I Gave Everything’

The news of their split comes two months after police were called to their Florida home over a domestic disturbance in March, according to a police incident report

The Latin actress, 45, confirmed that the couple were no longer an item in a candid interview with HOLA! amid swirling rumors and headlines about the status of their relationship.

SKIP TO CONTENT

PEOPLE

ENTERTAINMENT
TV

By Esther Kang Published on May 1, 2024 06:12PM EDT
William Levy and Elizabeth Gutierrez attends the 2021 Billboard Latin Music Awards at Watsco Center on September 23, 2021.
(L) Elizabeth Gutierrez and William Levy. PHOTO: RODRIGO VARELA/GETTY
Elizabeth Gutiérrez and William Levy have separated after 20 years together.

“I always bet on my relationship. I loved William, I think it’s no secret that he was the love of my life as I always bet and wanted to show us as we were,” she began while reflecting on the various moments they lived throughout their 20-year relationship.

“Currently, we are not together. On my part, it was never for lack of love,” Gutiérrez explained. “I think I’m not the same girl I was 20 years ago when he met me. What we want at this moment is different. I will always love him, I will always wish him the best, and as I have always said, being with me or not, I want to see him happy.”

Filmmaker’s Parents Choose Medical Aid in Dying, End Their Lives in Emotional Docuseries: Editing ‘Was Hell’ (Exclusive)

Meghan Markle Shares Adorable cute 1 Year and 2 years Photos of her daughter Lilibet which got everyone talking

Attention!!! On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

All for me Baby, Travis Kelce in Shock as Taylor Swift throw a Surprise party for him today on their vaaction trip to lake Como Vacation.See Photos.

Taylor Swift Shared never before seen PHOTOS of her date with Travis Kelce as they explored Italy’s most EXCLUSIVE Celebrity Hotspot together and Shared a KISS on the Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During her Eras Tour break- See All 10 Photos Taylor took on her personal digital camera of their romantic getaway

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce recently whisked themselves away to the enchanting shores of Lake Como, Italy..$21,000-a-night villa experience ” They waste a lot of money on material things ” Accused of not helping the needy – Angry fan

Logo Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Share a Kiss on Romantic Boat Ride in Lake Como During Eras Tour Break — See Photos!

NEWS2 hours ago

Breaking News:On behalf of the Swift’s and Kelce’s family We are glad to announce our children wedding date……Travis Kelce wed Taylor Swift…June 1st 2024❤️ fans celebrate with us❤️

NFLTravis Kelce and Swifties reacts and DEFENDS Taylor Swift after Chiefs Kicker Harrison Butler made a Controversial Statement on ‘Travis Kelce’s girlfriend’ and Women in general… NFL will be making an announcement on his Future as it distances from the Chiefs Kicker

NFLShe is a BAD Artist and not IMPORTANT at all.. And what’s with the guy with her now…’ American Singer Courtney Love DISSED Taylor Swift in a Bombshell Interview

Kansas City Chiefs star Patrick Mahomes is 29 Today, Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a red flag if you truly love me.