CELEBRITYBreaking News:Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce celebrate his 35th Birthday Today,Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a love emoji for me,if you truly love

Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce his 35th Birthday Today,Nobody has wish me I’m still waiting for my fans to wish me drop a love emoji for me,if you truly love

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s secret night out to celebrate the Chiefs player’s birthday

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are having their every move watched by the press and their fans, be that NFL followers or pop music lovers.

The pair have been trying to see each other whenever their diaries permit and, with it being the Kansas City Chiefs player’s birthday recently, the pair spent the weekend together.

The birthday celebrations lasted a while for Kelce, as he also hung out with friends last Thursday at the Golden Ox steakhouse in Kansas City.

Although the pop star wasn’t there, the tight end was asked about her by reporters.