Breaking News : Taylor swift surprised Jason Kelce daughter with a Mini Golf Carts as she celebrate 5th Birthday she love it and set for golfing

Could the Kelce girls be Swifties at heart?

Football stars Jason Kelce and brother Travis (who has a well-known musical girlfriend) returned to their alma matter, the University of Cincinnati, last week to record an episode of their “New Heights” podcast.

They recorded the podcast in the stadium with a live band, cheerleaders, pyrotechnics, a sandwich cannon, a surprise college graduation ceremony for the brothers … and some insight into the Kelce kids’ playlist.

As the marching band began to play the song of a certain tortured poet, Travis began shaking his shoulders and hips in time to the music.

Oh, I know this one,” Travis said of girlfriend Taylor Swift’s catchy “Shake It Off.”

After giving a hearty laugh, Travis said, “That’s one of my favorites right there, ladies and gentlemen, alright now!”

“Wyatt’s favorite, too,” Jason said, referring to his oldest daughter.

Jason Kelce and his wife Kylie Kelce are raising three young girls: Wyatt, 4, Elliotte, 3, and Bennett, 1.

Of his wife, Jason said as he announced his retirement, “She has also given me three beautiful girls and a life that increasingly brings me more fulfillment off the field than it does on. We’ve had a great run, Ky.”