Breaking News : Taylor swift angrily say so many people want my relationship with Travis Kelce to be trashed and broken. If you are a fan of mine and you want my relationship to continue and stand strong, let me hear you say a big YES!”… Full story below

The NFL athlete was recently spotted at a club in Las Vegas as he is still celebrating his big Super Bowl LVIII win.

As per Daily Mail, the Kansas City Chiefs player was surrounded by “scantily-clad women” and also interacted with “some of them” while partying with his friends.

It is pertinent to mention that the Bad Blood singer has allegedly set a few boundaries for Kelce in order to help him maintain a good image in public.

An insider shared with Life & Style that Swift refrained Kelce from posing with female fans to “avoid inaccurate headlines.”

The source added that the globally known musician “doesn’t want to control him”, she “just wants to help” to build a stable relationship.

“Taylor loves Travis and thinks these rules will help things with their romance, as well as his career, stay on the rails,” the media outlet further shared.

Swift and Kelce “are committed to doing whatever it takes to make their relationship stronger,” claimed the source.

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..

CELEBRITIESKid Rock’s Homage to Toby Keith Shatters Records, Outdrawing Taylor Swift’s Largest Concert, What did Taylor say?

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce kiss on the lips in a new picture from the loved-up couple’s night out in Kansas City before she flew back to New York