Big Congratulations To The Royal Family: Prince Williams announced that wife Kate Middleton is pregnant with Baby no.4 God did it again

God did again

Kate Middleton is having another baby! Yay! This means not only that more chubby cheeks and royal adorableness are coming to Kensington Palace in a few months, but also that we’ll be treated to some excellent pregnancy style in the meantime.

BREAKING NEWS: Does Taylor Swift DESERVES All The CRITICS And HATES She’s Getting This Days?… even if the TRUTH came out..

CELEBRITIESKid Rock’s Homage to Toby Keith Shatters Records, Outdrawing Taylor Swift’s Largest Concert, What did Taylor say?